Attend your local school board meetings! Bring a friend with you!
- Report any items of interest to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: School Board
- Share your concerns at the meeting during public comment
What can you do when students come home with politically partisan or liberal propaganda homework or statements from school?
- DON’T IGNORE IT!
- Find out who is agreeing to let it happen:
- Teacher Association
- School Board
- Bring it to the attention of:
- the source
- then the other levels of authority
- the intermediate school district
- the public
- Follow up with those you have contacted, and find out what are they doing about it.
- DON’T IGNORE IT! It WILL keep happening if you ignore it.